Hugh Richard Louis Grosvenor, 7th Duke of Westminster (born 29 January 1991) is a British aristocrat. He is the third child and only son of the late Gerald Grosvenor, 6th Duke of Westminster and his wife Natalia Phillips, and assumed the title of Duke of Westminster on 9 August 2016 on the death of his father.
Styles of address
- 29 January 1991 – 9 August 2016: Earl Grosvenor
- 9 August 2016 – present : His Grace The Duke of Westminster
- Levin, Angela (1 October 2013). "Lady Edwina Grosvenor: 'I see my wealth as a gift that I should put to good use'". The Daily Telegraph.
- Bradberry, Grace (23 January 2004). "Who'll inherit London?". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 4 February 2016.
- "The Ellesmerian 2009" (PDF). The Ellesmerian. 2009. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Team – bio-bean". Retrieved 2016-08-10.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Duke of Westminster|
|Orders of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Duke of Abercorn
His Grace The Duke of Westminster
The Duke of Fife